Sunday, July 23, 2017

Review of Mini Photo 365

Here is the link to see the photos that I chose this week.

When I first read this assignment, I thought "wow, I'm going to have to remember to take photos every day this week!" I've also seen friends post 365 photo projects on Instagram and Facebook, but sometimes they comment about how they almost forgot. When it came time to post a picture, sometimes I did forget to take a photo for this project, but I found that I had taken photos that day. We can probably blame this on the fact that it is summertime and I am documenting my fun activities that I'm doing with friends, which is where I got my theme.

My goal with this Mini photo 365 was to show the highlight of my day, whether that was dinner and badminton with friends, a beautiful sunset, or trying to fix my car. Note, the highlight of my day does not necessarily mean the best part of my day. It's really just the most memorable part, and even a few days later, it is fun to look back and see what my days were like this week.

Getting my photos wasn't too difficult, but that's only because I knew the process from a previous course. I have an iPhone, but I have the Google Drive app on my phone. I saved the photos I took to my Google Drive via my phone. I then got on my computer, and downloaded the photos from Google Drive to my desktop, and uploaded them from my desktop to Blogger. While it is a multi-step process, the steps are quick and pretty intuitive, especially when you have practice.

I really enjoyed this, and would really like to utilize it somehow in the future. Maybe I could use it with my students and ask them to capture photos that revolve around a theme! I'll keep thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment