Sunday, June 11, 2017

Francis_Infographicsreflection

I think using infographics in my classroom for students to show theme, main idea, or some kind of research would be the best way I could use them. They might even be able to use these to explain a grammatical concept, or to map out a story sequence, or explain a vocabulary word. I really like the idea of using infographics as a substitute to a PowerPoint or research presentation. Depending on the program used, it can be very user friendly and students can be very creative with it.

Because of my high school aged students, they can use this technique to take concepts and teach their peers or explain their own ideas. I think the availability of computer labs in my school would suffice to be able to utilize some of these options. Because it's all online software (and I especially liked Canva), it's very easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment